This was created in the early 1900s from the original records of the Groveland Congregational Church. At that point, it was known as the East Parish of Bradford, or the East Precinct of Bradford. The East Parish became Groveland in 1850.
As with any old records, there can be some errors in the genealogy. At the very least, it can provide users with a starting point for these early members.