What's inside...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3 - 06/30/12 11:47 PM Welcome to OldDocs.net  
Administrator Offline
Administrator  Offline

I own a significant collection of old documents relating to the area of Newbury, Newburyport, West Newbury, Bradford, and Rowley, Massachusetts. These documents range in date from the early 1700s to the middle to late 1800s.

The purpose of this website is to preserve the documents and share them with anyone who is interested in them. I also hope to stimulate other people with similar documents to share their documents through this site.

This will be a FREE site. I don't want anyone to click on a link or a thumbnail only to be brought to a page that tells them that they need to be a paid subscriber.

Anyone can view the documents here, and anyone who registers as a member (at no cost) will be able to upload and display their documents. I also welcome members to comment on any of the posts that are made, including offering corrections that will undoubtedly be needed.

I hope that this site will be of interest to anyone studying their family genealogy, or anyone interested in early American history.

Thank you for visiting!

Steve Spaulding
www.olddocs.net

Enter the forums >>>>>>> HERE !!!! <<<<<<<

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by SteveS; 03/16/17 08:50 PM.
#40 - 01/10/14 01:11 AM Re: Welcome to OldDocs.net [Re: Administrator]  
SteveS Offline
SteveS  Offline

Groveland, MA
After a very long hiatus, I am getting back to scanning some documents and then doing my best to preserve the originals. Please feel free to contact me with any comments or questions. You can also register for the site and comment directly on the images.

Thanks!

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 0 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
From the Photo Gallery
West Newbury in the Future
Leonard Jewett
S. Elizabeth Jewett
Peaslee Garrison House, Haverhill, MA
Whittier's Funeral
All documents, images, and text Copyright 2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018 by Steve Spaulding and www.olddocs.net